Personal identification information
As the Data Controller for our Users’ data, we may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. The collected information is not used for any additional purposes, such as to profile those who access our website. We do not make automated decisions based on the data any User provides.
Users may visit our Site anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Landlord Tech Inc may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site: We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Your Data Rights
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) policies with which we comply, EU Users have eight data rights as follows:
- The right to be informed: We will be transparent about how we use your data.
- The right of access: Users will know exactly how we process their data, as well as what data about them is currently being stored.
- The right of rectification: Users can have data rectified if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to erasure: Users may have their data deleted if they so choose. This is also known as the “right to be forgotten.”
- The right to restrict processing: Users may restrict or completely block the processing of their personal data.
- The right to data portability: Users may reuse their personal data for individual use.
- The right to object: In some instances, Users may object to the use of their personal data.
- The rights of automated decision making and profiling: Users may object to their use of their data as it relates to automatic processing without human intervention and consequences that have legal bearing on the User.
Additional Rights for California Residents:
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California resident consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. “Personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household, this may include, but is not limited to full name, postal address, unique personal identifier, email, and phone number. “Personal information” does not include publicly available information. California consumers have the right to make the following requests regarding their Personal Information.
- Right to Know. You have the right to request the categories of personal information that we collected, and the information about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of the personal information we have collected from you.
- Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of having your personal information sold.
- You have the right to request a copy of the specific personal information we collected about you during the twelve months prior to your request. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your right to know, delete or opt-out.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us.
Your Choices: Access, Correction, Deletion
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the personal data that you may have provided through your use of the Site. If you wish to access or amend any personal data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you, you may contact us. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
You may decline to share certain personal data with us, or choose to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Site.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your personal data, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have not opted-out of these services.
Law Enforcement and Legal Process
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Sharing Your Information as Permitted By Law
We may share your information with others as required by law. We may also share your information with others as permitted by law. This may include sharing your information with government entities or third-parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, and other legal processes. We may also share your information if we believe it is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine might be brought against us.
If a user has opted-in, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, advertisements, etc. The User gives explicit consent to receive the Site’s newsletters by filling out the Site’s registration and/or form. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
International transfer of data
Any data transferred from the EEA to the United States through our Site is compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Landlord Tech Inc
ATTN: Data Protection Officer
950 W. Bannock St
Boise, ID 83702